Inspired by several classic games. Infinite Run One is a non-ending survival game! Jump into the classic gaming with the power of your...jumping!
- Simple jump controls (tap on the screen to control the player)
- Power-ups! (Jet-packs, sprint, slow-motion and second chance!)
- Less repetitive! (New things appear as you reach higher point)
- Simple classic gaming environment!
- Google Play Games (leaderboard/achievement) support!
- Unlockable characters! (special thanks to Ci-Ri(Hoo): https://twitter.com/crihoo)
- Switchable graphics options (normal 16-bit and classic 8-bit)
How to play:
- Jump and avoid obstacles, collect as many gems as possible
- Look out for spikes! If you lose all of your hearts, game over!
- Also watch out for other obstacles! if you got pushed off to the left edge of the screen, you're done!
- Tap on the screen to jump
- On the bottom of the gameplay section, tap any of the 3 powerups below to activate a powerup.
- While in the air, tap again to drop for the original character. Tap again to double jump while playing as Ci-Ri(Hoo).
- While equipped with jet-packs, tap and hold on the screen to fly
No longer supported, Guova Games is now defunct.
- Now (for real) is full screen (for those phones like Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3)
- More in-app purchase products (more gems and extra continues)
- Fixed some minor and major bugs/crashes
- Better support on Android 5.0 and newer Google Play Games API!
v1.1.4 (for beta testing)
- More IAP testing (buy gems and continues)
- Fixed advertising banner
- Some other bug fix testing