Inspired by several classic games. Infinite Run One is a non-ending survival game! Jump into the classic gaming with the power of your...jumping!
- Simple jump controls (tap on the screen to control the player)
- Power-ups! (Jet-packs, slow-motion and second chance!)
- Less repetitive! (New things appear as you reach higher point)
- Simple classic gaming environment!
- Google Play Games (leaderboard/achievement) support!
- Unlockable characters! (special thanks to Ci-Ri(Hoo): https://twitter.com/crihoo)
- Switchable graphics options (normal 16-bit and classic 8-bit)
How to play:
- Jump and avoid obstacles, collect as many gems as possible
- Look out for spikes! If you lose all of your hearts, game over!
- Same as the walls! if you got pushed to the edge of the screen, you're done!
- Tap on the screen to jump
- While in the air, tap again to drop for the original character. Tap again to double jump while playing as Ci-Ri(Hoo).
- While equipped with jet-packs, tap and hold on the screen to fly
Now available for Windows Phone!
- Less annoying ads interface
- More rewards (extra powerups) for ads removal IAP!
- Minor bug fixes!
- Fixed a major bug where the game screen orientation rotates into landscape mode
- Minor tap to jump bug fix
- Added a new boss!!
- Reduced difficulty slightly
- Slight improved running character animations
- Game is now truly full screen (for devices like HTC One M8, LG G2/G3, Nexus 4/5) softkey will only appear when you swipe up the bottom screen.
- Minor bug fixes