Manage your personal and business banking affairs wherever and whenever from your mobile phone or tablet. Download the free Mobile Banking App by ING Netherlands and experience the comfort of secure and quick banking from your mobile phone or tablet. The app is available in Dutch and English.
Advantages of the app:
•View your current and savings account and transfer money wherever and whenever
• View and use your credit card and loan (only for your personal account)
• Insight in the development of your investment portfolio
• Easy in use
• Secure with a self-selected mobile PIN
• Ongoing development of handy features
Always your banking affairs at hand
The Mobile Banking App enables you to easily check your balance, transfer money and view your transactions. Besides your Current account, you can check and use your Savings account, Credit card and Loan at ING. For example transferring money to and from your Savings account, access your loan to withdraw money or make overpayments .
What do you need to use the app?
• A Dutch Current account at ING
• Your own debit card
• A personal Mijn ING account (Internet Banking)
Please note: this also applies to joint accounts
• A Dutch Business account at ING and authorization to do payments
• Your personal Mijn ING business account (Internet Banking)
Activating the app
After downloading the Mobile Banking App, you register once to activate the app. To do so, fill in some personal details. After that, confirm your registration in Mijn ING (Internet Banking) with a TAN-code. As soon as you have created your personal PIN, you can start using the app.
Secure mobile banking
With the Mobile Banking App you manage your banking affairs with a secure connection and no personal information is saved on your mobile phone or tablet. This is why we advise you to always use the latest version of the app. It always has the latest features and meets current security standards.
What’s new in version 2.4?
If you invest with us, you will see after the update:
• the content of your investment portfolio;
• the up-to-date value of your portfolio;
• your cash balance;
• the unrealized return.
We get to work with your feedback
Insight in investments was one of the main suggestions for the Mobile Banking App. We continue to appreciate your suggestions through the feedback button in the app.
What’s new in version 2.4.1?
We made a few small improvements in this version.