ING Smart Banking for smartphone
How does it work?
Create a profile code (6 digits) with your ING Card Reader when you first log in.
This code is all you need when you log in in the future!
• Check balances and history of your current accounts, savings accounts and credit cards.
• Make transactions between your current accounts, savings accounts and credit cards, as well as to your Home'Bank beneficiaries and all other Belgian accounts.
• Make an appointment in the calendar of your ING liaison officer.
• Find the closest ING branch.
Do you need help?
Visit our website www.ing.be/androidphoneapp for more information or to download the guide. You can also contact the ING Contact Centre on +32 (0)2 464 60 04.
ING Smart Banking for smartphone works on all Android devices with version 2 or higher. As mentioned in the guide, guaranteed support is available from www.ing.be/androidphoneapp
- Rename your accounts to identify them more easily.
- Stay logged in for 3 minutes, even after leaving our app. You can switch to another app e.g. to copy an account number.
- Cancel a payment planned in the future.
- Various bug fixes.