“la Caixa” clients can use this app to pay cheques and IOUs into their current account anytime and anywhere, picking up the document data with the telephone camera.
How it works:
Using your mobile you can take a photo of the cheque or IOU you wish to pay in, and the data will be filled in automatically (it can also be entered manually).
The amount is paid in via “la Caixa” Línea Abierta", using the same access passwords as the ones used to access it on the Internet. However, the documents must be submitted subsequently to your “la Caixa” office.
To sign up for this current account cheque and IOU pay-in system, you must first contact your “la Caixa” branch office.
Advantages for companies:
• Historical data file for queries and checking.
• Information on returns.
• Document transmission.
• Credited to account the same day that the transaction is made.
• Submitting original documents in your “la Caixa” office.
Documents that cannot be processed this way:
• Sums over 30,000 Euro.
• Documents containing a clause with notice of protests or substitute protest statement.
• Non-standardised (that are not standard documents).
• IOUs with effects abroad
Adaptación a la nueva normativa SEPA