This small application was created to help people playing in augmented reality Google game Ingress.
It allows to calculate the minimum required level of resonator needed to open a connection between the portals. You can simply select from the map (or find by the address) the places where the two portals are, and the application will perform for you the calculations and present the necessary information in a very transparent manner. Simple and quick. Do you want to have Ingress Calculator in your own language? Please contact me.
*** THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT VERSION (NIA OPS SHUT IT DOWN). If you want to support further development please donate http://www.ingresscalculator.com/donate ***
* full support for Rare LinkAmp mods (new)
* calculations for single player portal with Rare LinkAmp (new)
* shows on the map the maximum range of portal (with 4 Rare LinkAmp ranges) (new)
* hiding ads banner (new)
* saving portal coordinates
* define portal configuration (resonators and mods)
* help screens for first time users (new)
* five useful timers in notification bar (only for Android 3.0+)
* possibility to start timers for portal hack time or portal burnout time (after changing settings)
* possibility to type distance manually
* shows XMP burster range on the map
* shows maximum single player range depending on player level
* shows the distance in kilometers and miles
* shows the minimum sum of all the resonators needed to establish the connection
* shows the minimum energy level of the portal
* shows the maximum range of portal (on the map)
* shows the maximum calculation for single player
* shows required resonator for single player portal
I appreciate other people's suggestions. If you have any ideas for application improvement please email me.
If you like this application please rate it.
keywords: portal, burnout, burster, ingress, total, timer, hack, games, portals, wake, helper, free, locator, passcode, ap, xmp, exotic, matter, NianticLabs, notifier, resistance, enlightened, conversion, NianticProject, power cube, linkamp
- full support for Android 2.3.3 device (without timers which are incompatible with this Android)
- new resonators and link amp images
- redesign location activity (zoom controls, cleaner and convenient interface)
- dialogs unification
- new google play services
- lots of bugfixes
- bugfix: problem with settings window on KitKat tablets