Init.d Toggler is a very easy to use app that allows you to enable or disable init.d support.
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
- Fixed overriding daemonsu from 4.4.x (Thanks to Dexedrine XnR for mentioning)
- Made the layout look better
- Some compatibility patches
- Fixed typo in "install-recovery.sh" (thanks to "boli bic" for mentioning)
- Root now executes only when needed, not at the start of the app
- Fixed typo