Designed to manage turn order and initiative scores for role-playing and board games such as Dungeons and Dragons and Shadowrun. In initiative tracker, you may create and save a party of players with their monster counterparts on the fly and load them back in later. Each player may be quickly edited to customize modifiers and dice pools for each encounter. While tracking initiative, each initiative score can be modified quickly to accommodate sudden changes or actions inside of your game. Give it a try and see how it speeds up the flow of your game and improves your management.
- Ads disabled! You can still support us by visiting http://rotalume.com.
- Can now save and load sets of characters / game settings between sessions. Store the encounters you need ahead of time.
- Ability to add notes to each character. Icon indicates if a note is stored so you know which characters have notes and which do not.
- Screen force prevented from locking to reduce hassle during game time
- Updated certain icons to better match the overall theme