inloyal is a mobile loyalty wallet that helps you to carry all your loyalty cards on your phone. Not only cards but also your offers, coupons and all details related to your loyalty membership with your brand(s).
And, wait for it, the best of it all is that you can start redeeming your reward points directly on your phone! You might not be able to do it for all of your cards yet but we are working hard towards getting your retailers to start participating in this party of loyalty cards.
To tell you what all you can do with inloyal in brief:
1. My Pocket: Shun plastic. Carry all your loyalty cards on your phone and gift yourself a thinner wallet.
2. Rewards: Get info on your membership and what your rewards are actually worth.
3. Offers: Get all offers and coupons in one place, Pull them out when you need them.
4. Shop: Select your rewards and pay for them with your rewards points.
5. Transactions: Keep a tab on all your transactions with your merchants.
6. Store Locator: Find all your brands' store locations on a map and get respective contact details.
7. Profile: Stay in control of your profile information and update changes immediately as they happen.
8. If you are a mall loyalty customer, you can submit your shopping bills to get your reward points.
Engage with your loyalty cards at your convenience and stay in control of your reward points. We promise to make your loyalty cards fun and exciting for you.
A lot of exciting stuff is on the way. We shall make sure that you can throw out most of your plastic loyalty cards from your wallet and carry them with inloyal, and also get a lot of things done. Keep watching this space!
Happy pocketing your rewards!
So we’re ready with another update. Except that this time, it’s the beginning of the unveiling of our bigger plan, much bigger plan. First of all, with this update, there’s nothing new; but the fact that it’s dressed in ‘brand new clothes’ is an announcement that we have wanted to make since quite a while.
The UI has been transformed into something more likeable but we will ask you not to settle down yet as this is the first of a series of face-changing rollouts.
Change is coming.