Creativity meets relaxation in this app that lets you build your own dream gardens from a large selection of hand-painted art. Design gardens that suit your style, mood and personality: overgrown or neat, sweeping park vistas or cozy flower corners, or even rugged wilderness! As you build your garden, animals and flowers will feel your love and come to your garden. Take pictures of them and grow your garden picture collection! Share your gardens with friends via social networks or e-mail, set them up as a wallpaper etc. You can also use the app to sketch out garden design ideas.
Perfect for daydreaming and relaxation, this is the one free gardening app that actually contains nothing stressful or distracting - there are no ads or purchase nags. Inner Garden, like real gardens, will help you - its gardener - to relax, calm down and focus at the same time.
If you love nature and gardening and you want to create and share something personal and beautiful quickly and easily, your search ends here!
* EXPANSIONS: Themed art packs (such as Desert Garden or Classic Garden) are available for download from Google Play.
* EASY GARDENING: Simple and intuitive gesture controls are easy to master even for children or touchscreen newcomers. Full screen display allows for complete immersion in the peace and calm of your garden. Works equally well on all device sizes, from small phones to large tablets.
* COLLECTIBLE CARDS: Collect pictures of real animals and flowers that appear in your garden over time!
* REALISTIC, TRUE-TO-LIFE ART: Recognizable plant species will please both children and adults.
* COMPLETELY NON-TOXIC, SAFE FOR CHILDREN: Free of ads, nags or any kind of spam, this app treats its users with respect. No compulsive spending mechanics.
* FULL UNDO HISTORY allows for completely stress-free creativity: no need to fear a mistake, everything can be undone, at any time. Feel free to experiment!
* RANDOM GARDENS: When you start a new garden, it can be an empty plot of land, a pre-built example garden, or you can be inspired by asking for a random landscape. No "fear of the blank page"!
* STORAGE: needed for saving your gardens to SD card.
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION (Full Internet Access): needed for error reporting and app usage statistics. The data collected this way are completely anonymous and strictly related to Inner Garden (crash reports etc.). Additionally, reporting can be turned off in the options.
- support for the Japanese Garden expansion pack
- fixed issue on recent phones with extra high density screens where gardens looked zoomed out after load, with everything tiny and somewhat hard to use