iNotes is an easy notes app for synchronizing your notes of Android to Notes app on Mac/iOS(iphone, ipad) . It is currently applicable to iCloud, Gmail,Yahoo, Aol,163 only.
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
1. Fix the bug of 'folder switch'
2. Optimize account setup process
3. Fix the bug of 'space line missing after synchronization