Inside is a real-time mobile news app, designed to be the most efficient way to stay informed. Each day, Inside delivers hundreds of the world’s most important and fascinating stories, all selected and written by our team of talented news curators.
Our curators write concise and fact-filled “updates” to give you what you need to know while on the go. We only link to the most relevant and original sources with the best reporting, and weed out the overwhelming noise in the news space. Additionally, you can customize your news feed to follow only the topics you love - whether it’s sports, movies or parenting. Never miss a thing on the subjects you care most about.
Drop us a line at www.inside.com and follow us on Twitter @Inside.
- Save time by reading updates written and summarized by our team of curators. They boil down lengthy news stories to just the key facts.
- Be the first to know about breaking news and viral stories before they become viral. With round-the-clock coverage, we publish a new story every 3-5 minutes, day and night.
- /Top feed includes the 100 most important and trending stories of the moment. This feed allows you to catch up on what the world is talking about.
- Easily customize your personal feed by following your favorite topics.
- Swipe left on any update to read through the topic archive. Quickly drill down and get more information on the stories that interest you.
- Share your opinions by commenting and voting stories up or down. The updates with the most up-votes will move to the /Top feed.
- Automatically create a user profile that displays which topics you follow and your activity within the app.
- Personalized push notifications to receive alerts on breaking news and topics that matter to you.
What the press is saying:
“Makes browsing the news so frictionless, compulsive, and pleasurable that I began to wonder why we are attracted to the news in the first place.”
MIT Technology Review, Jason Pontin
“Inside isn’t your average summary of the world’s top 20 stories that matter. It’s a breakdown of all the stories that matter. 1,000 of them a day. And it hardly misses a beat.”
Daily Beast, Brian Ries
"A comprehensive package for news junkies"
The Verge, Nathan Ingraham
“Has proven immediately addictive to fans.”
WebProNews, Chris Crum
- Full Lollipop compatibility
- Added new topic recommendations to customize My Feed
- Design improvements
- Performance improvements and bug fixes