Sends any message you compose to every destination you specify, all with a single click.
1. Enter the text messages you send most often.
2. Specify the destinations for these messages.
3. Tap the message to send it.
1. Let your wife/husband know you are on your way home from work.
2. Invite a group of friends to an event.
3. Let the caller you just rejected know that you are in a meeting and will call them back later.
4. Let your spouse know you are running late.
This application is nearly infinitely customizable. You can configure one item to send a single text to as single person, multiple texts to multiple people, and everywhere in between.
2.15: Added manual backup and restore to/from SDCard as quick_sms.db.sqlite.
2.14: Added backup capability. Revamped UI for Jelly Bean and my new phone.
2.03: Added @t processing. Optionally, in messages before they're sent, all occurrences of @t will be converted to the current time. Similarly, occurrences of @d will be converted to the current date.
Added message label text size selection in new Settings menu.