Stream live TV directly from SiliconDust HDHomeRun Digital tuner to [Android Phone/Tablet/TV Stick/Kindle Fire HD]. No PC required.
- Supports all current HDHomeRun tuner models: ATSC/ClearQAM, Prime with copy-freely channels, DVB-T, DVB-C
- Supports audio only program
- Fast channel change
- Automatic channel logo matching for certain countries
- Fully integrated solution. No external player is needed.
- Not all video/audio codecs are supported and external plugins may be required.
- For HD video, Tegra 4+/Snapdrao 600+/Exynos 5250+ is required
- For HD video (with quality slightly reduced), Tegra 3+/Snapdragon 400+/Exynos 4420+ is required
- All other slower devices supports only SD video
- Developed and tested with HDHomeRun with firmware version 20130328
- Nexus 10 has a known driver bug prevent HD video from working properly.
- Nexus 7 (2013) may playback full quality 1080i content on 5Ghz Wifi
- Tegra2 devices are not supported (Moto Xoom, Asus Transformer 1, etc)
Please visit http://instatv.org for more information
- New: Native Intel ATOM support
- New: app icon
- New: In-App purchase for Amazon Kindle Fire
- New: Audio boost for some channel
- New: Show both channel number and name
- New: Make background play an option
- Fix: Channel list layout on Kindle Fire
- fixed unable to start stream issue on some devices due to incorrect default ethernet/wifi device is used
- fixed compatibility issue on certain Samsung devices
- fixed AV sync issue on slower devices