** Your Go-To Pediatric Resource with Trusted Drug Formulary **
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harriet Lane Handbook service.
ABOUT HARRIET LANE HANDBOOK
The Harriet Lane Handbook for Mobile and Web is the authoritative pediatric resource for interns, residents, and practitioners. The new 19th Edition includes a fully updated drug formulary with dosing, side effects, interactions, precautions, and special considerations for treating infants, children, and adolescents.
Use the Harriet Lane Handbook on your mobile device or the web to review disease information, check drugs in the formulary, or search figures, algorithms, tables, and charts. Quickly confirm diagnoses across a wide range of pediatric conditions and consult the most recent management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines specific to children. The outline format and supplemental icons, figures, charts, and color photographs make it easy to find the right information, right away.
Highlights of the latest edition include expanded coverage of pediatric psychiatry, gastroenterology, and genetics; new guidelines for immunization and hematology; and reorganization of infectious diseases. Dermatology now covers eczema complications and the poisonings section has been expanded with lead poisoning data and envenomation management.
• Detailed guidelines for expert pediatric care
• Dedicated chapters for Hematology, Genetics, Poisonings, and more
• Thoroughly updated, renowned pediatric drug formulary
• Diagnosis and treatment details
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
• Web access for one year
Editors: Megan M. Tschudy, MD; Kristin M. Arcara, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
HOW IT WORKS
Current Harriet Lane Handbook for Mobile + Web subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Harriet Lane for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Harriet Lane Handbook content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.