In App Purchase permission is used for donations to support the project.
To thank donors, they are given an early access to new features which are still under development and do not have yet the expected capability, quality or stability required for an official release. Such features are noted as being "Beta".
The Permission "read the content of your USB storage" is required to play custom ringtones and avoid issues on new versions of Android.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trigonesoft/
Follow me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/115838179299870348751
Integrated Timer allows to see all the timers you need directly on your screen while you are playing your favourite game.
You can add and configure several types of timers and counters very easily with a few touch:
- Portal cool down timer with hack counter: just select the mods in the configuration panel and the app will calculate the number of hack and the cooldown time for you. The hack counter will countdown as soon as you restart the timer.
- Sojourner timer: it will ring 2h, 1h, 30mn, 10mn, 5mn 2mn and 1mn before the 24 hours end. Furthermore, it will reset as soon as you start or reset any cooldown timer.
- XM Anomaly timer: it will count down until the official start hour then start to count down to the first measurement period. When the measurement period is reached, the timer will ring, turn red and count down the 10 minutes measurement period. When completed, it will turn back to the standard color (blue or green), and count down to the next measurement period and so on until all the measurement periods are completed. The numer of remaining measurement periods is indicated in the shield logo.
- Regional scoring checkpoint for 5h cycles
- Regional Septicycle scoring checkpoint (175h cycles)
- Portal burnout timer count the 4 hours burnout
- XM regeneration timer to help you know when XM may reappear
- Custom timer allowing you to set the time your want
- Hack counter which calculate the number of hack based on multi-hack mods on a portal and count down
- Basic counter which count up from 0
You can configure all these timers/counters the way you want, and show/hide them when you want.
Need to move timers/counters? Just swipe left or right, and they will change position. You can configure the 3 default positions the way you want.
Need to hide timers/counters? Swipe them up or down.
Timers and counters have never been so simple and easy to use.
If you have any suggestion or issue, do not hesitate to contact me.
However, if you want me to add a functionality which will infringe on the TOS or the spirit of the game, or provide an unfair advantage compared to people playing the game by the rules, you have to know that I will not make it.
Integrated Timer for Ingress is NOT affiliated in any way with Google Inc. and Ingress.
Integrated Timer do not hack or interfere in any way with Ingress game normal behaviour and is not intended to do so.
Ingress name and logo, and Resistance and Enlightened logos are the property of Google Inc.
Based on our understanding of Ingress Term of Service, Integrated Timer may be considered as a fair use, and do not violate the Term of Service. However, we can give no warranty that Google or Niantic Labs may think this app infringe the Terms of Service, and in this way we provide this application without any warranty and we do not assume any responsibility regarding the consequences resulting from the use of this application.
- fix issue where timer doesn't ring when screen is off
- fix issue where the it crashes when starting the app or a timer. If the app continues to crash after the update, uninstall and reinstall the app, or wait a few hours, and it should work perfectly again.
- fix issue where sometime the timers may not ring if Integrated Timer process is killed by Android