The LogICU App has been designed to produce the reports for doctors training in in for Intensive Care Units (ICU). The App allows you to collect patient, support and procedural data on your Android mobile device and to print the required reports. The App has been tested by consultant and trainees in ICU in several hospitals in the UK.
Check more detail and user guide here: m-pax.net
If you want a more general logbook, you can find our Log4AS app
• Intuitive data entry. Each time you add a record it is added to the existing set of records. It is possible to delete records, update and amend existing records at any time.
• Access to the data held on the Android device can be password protected in case of loss or theft.
• Data can be imported from the backup file, easy for switch or upgrade mobile phone
• Backup has an easy to read and understand Excel spreadsheet format.
• The backup files can be displayed on your PC or Mac as an Excel spreadsheet and imported back on your phone if needed. No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports.
• Reports are generated without the need for WiFi communication and can be viewed on your Android device screen for instant checking and reviewing.
• The report is stored in the mobile phone.
• No need for a WiFi or GSM/3G connection in order to enter and save data or generate the reports. Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory (security protected). You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
• You can email to yourself all the reports you have generated in one easy command so that they can be printed.
o The only times you need access to WiFi or a GSM/3G network is when you want to email another computer for backup and printing.
• The reports generated are:
• Patient report
• Specialty report
• Diagnosis report
• Organ report
• Care-length report
• Procedure report
• Exposure report
• Comments report
• Patient outcome report
• A simple search capability so as you can find particular records for review or editing.
*Fix input data lost issue
*Convert to PDF support (Android 4.4 only)
*Fix update bug for some devices
* Fix bugs for some devices
*Improve UI for some devices
* New UI
* fix backup issue
*Update the view detail UI
*Fixed backup issue for some device
*Fixed Dropbox backup issue
*Patient age update automatically
*Added Patient and Hospital ID input
*Fixed dropbox backup issue
*Updated dropbox library