Access LIVE audio and video streaming of the 24/7 Prayer Room, worship, teaching, podcasts, and more.
Watch or listen to a selection of prayer room archives and highlights from worship leaders Misty Edwards, Cory Asbury, Matt Gilman, Tim Reimherr, Laura Hackett, and others. Including a sermon library with IHOPKC speakers Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, Corey Russell, Shelley Hundley, and more. Stay up to date on the latest from the IHOPKC Missions Base with weekend services, news, worship leader interviews, and product releases. Maps of IHOPKC ministry base locations are included for easy driving directions.
- Listen and Watch Live 24/7 Stream from the Prayer Room.
- Stream prayer room archives and featured highlights.
- Coming soon: Download audio messages and prayer room highlights to listen to later.
- Access archived messages from IHOPKC speakers listed by speaker or category.
- Maps to IHOPKC campus locations for easy driving directions.
- Link to secure donation.
- Twitter and email share integration.
This application links to streaming media. A standard 2GB plan allows for roughly 60 hours of streaming audio, or 17 hours of streaming video a month. Extensive use of streaming media may exceed monthly data transfer allowance with your service provider. Please check with your service provider for information about your plan.
On May 7, 1999, the International House of Prayer Missions Base in Kansas City, Missouri was founded by Mike Bickle and twenty full-time intercessory missionaries who cried out to God in prayer with worship for thirteen hours each day. Four months later, on September 19, 1999, prayer and worship extended to the full 24/7 schedule which continues today. For more on this ministry, please visit our website at www.ihop.org
The International House of Prayer Android App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 International House of Prayer. All Rights Reserved
We are excited to announce our new blog reading experience!
• We’ve added more images, improved text readability, enhanced browsing, and optimized for different device sizes.
• Text, email, or post blog content to social media.
• New menu allows you to preview articles and jump between posts, plus you can now swipe to navigate between posts.
• To take advantage of Android improvements, our new minimum OS version is 2.3.