internetVista Android app lets you connect to the internetVista uptime monitoring service. internetVista® is a monitoring service company, specializing in the monitoring of Internet applications: website, web server (apache, Microsoft IIS,...), e-mail server, mySql database, firewall, DNS server, SOAP service,... InternetVista® checks the availability of your website and warns you immediately by notification if a breakdown or malfunction is detected. No more traffic or revenue loss: thanks to InternetVista, your site will always be kept under strict surveillance.
- get alerts directly to your Android device (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later)
- Monitoring of all your Internet services
- Real time alerts: email, sms, twitter, rss, iPhone, android
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios or transactional monitoring
- Performance reports
- Nothing to install, nothing to develop
- Measurement of the quality of your hosting
To use the internetVista Android app you first need to have a internetVista account. You can register you for a free account to http://www.internetVista.com.
website monitoring, internet monitoring, availability, network and server monitoring, uptime, downtime
- new notification protocol
- minor bug fixes