Is your child not interested in books?
Is your child only interested in playing games?
Here is a Smart Book for your Precious Child!
Kids can read a book and play games at the same time.
Kids can learn English and Korean together.
All together into the pond with splash! is a fun story about what happens to all the animal friends at Marvel Land.
There is Crocodile that hogs the pond all to himself on hot, sizzling summer days, and makes fun of his animal friends. All the other animal friends in Marvel Land call an urgent meeting to discuss the problem with Crocodile.
After finishing the story, talk about it with your child: have you ever been selfish like Crocodile?; what promises do we need to keep to live with others in peace?; and what would have happened if Crocodile insisted on keeping the pond all to himself? You can help your child grow thinking skills and sensitivity while fostering their imagination and entertaining them at the same time.
Special Features of All together into the pond with splash!
1. Have fun and discover many hidden features while reading the story
2. Learn English and Korean while listening to the narration and reading the text
3. Develop artistic sensibility while enjoying the beautiful illustrations and sounds of the forest
4. Help grow a sense of community for young readers instead of the individualism that prevails in our modern society
5. Learn educational lessons about forgiveness, consideration, and respect for others
6. Develop memory and visual perceptions while playing ‘”Put the Matching Pieces of Pictures Together” game that children can play at different levels of difficulty
7. Learn about numbers and develop math skills while playing number matching games
8. Learn about music while listening to songs and playing music with the xylophone ball game
You can expect extra learning benefits through a wide variety of features hidden in the story with this digital book that incorporates educational elements. (example: help children build good hygiene habits through a process in which the children pull out the decayed tooth for Crocodile and brush his teeth)
* Watching a story: You can watch a story
* Put the Matching Pieces of Pictures Together: Children can pick from the three difficulty levels and play the Put the Matching Pieces of Pictures Together game
* Xylophone Ball Game: Children can move the ball by tilting the device and touching it to play the xylophone with the ball.
* Number Matching Game: Children can play the number matching game by touching and counting the number of animal friends in Marvel Land, and then picking the card with the right answer on it.