Introvert Go – is a 2d endless runner game, where you take control over introverted character and try to survive in this extraverted world by avoiding people on the street and picking up useful items. Compete with other players using in game leaderboard.
• GameCircle Leaderboard – Compete with other players using GameCircle leaderboard.
• Characters – Lots of characters including secret characters.
• Music – Features high quality music and sounds.
• Theme – It’s a first game about introverts.
• No iAP – Yep. In this day and age, this is a feature.
How to play:
Tap to jump and do another tap in air to double jump. Jumping will help you avoid people and pickup items, which will give you more score. The goal of the game is to survive as long as possible and collect as much items as possible.