IntuiFace IntuiPad is a companion application for IntuiFace Composer and Player.
It acts as a remote control for users who wish to wirelessly control interactive experiences from their handheld iPad/iPhone device. Using automated discovery, any IntuiFace experience on the network can be controlled. Capabilities include navigation actions like Next and Previous as well as a visual touch pad enabling you to drive your application remotely, sending all touches on the device display to your remote experience. Pinch, zoom, touch, swipe – do it all on your device and watch it happen in the actual interactive experience. You don’t even need to run your experience on an interactive screen. With IntuiFace IntuiPad, all displays are interactive!
Main features are :
- Automated Discovery: Locate and control any presentation located on local intranet or Internet
- Visual Touchpad: Directly manipulate (touch, pinch, zoom, swipe) any IntuiFace experience
- On-Screen Annotation: Drawings on your handheld appear on all screens showing your running experience
- Quick Select Toolbar: Easy access to common commands like Next and Previous
- Send navigation actions (Next, Previous, Change Space, ...) to the remote IntuiFace Experience,
- Real-Time Performance: Near-zero lag time between handheld touches and results on the audience-facing displays
- HTML5-based: Architected for rapid feature adoption and portability
For more information about IntuiFace Experience, visit our website at www.intuilab.com
IMPORTANT NOTE IntuiFace Composer and/or Player is a prerequisite for use of IntuiFace IntuiPad
In this new release of IntuiFace IntuiPad, we've updated an assortment of graphics including those for the splash screen and logo to be compliant with the new branding of the IntuiFace Platform