Plug your free card reader* into your phone or tablet and swipe cards quickly and securely. Or just take a picture of a card with your camera to grab card info. Create orders from your list of items or enter a custom amount. Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free bookkeeping.
START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS IN 3 EASY STEPS
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go!
Choose a plan that works for you:
-No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
-$19.95 month with rates from 1.75%
-No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
-Rates include these card types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
- Add items with price, descriptions, and photos.
- Create orders with items or custom amounts.
- Swipe the card in the reader, scan it with your camera, or enter the info manually. Customers sign right on your device.
- Record cash or check transactions.
- Send receipts via text message or email.
- Customize email receipts with your logo. Spread the word about your business on social media.
- Sync transactions with QuickBooks.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to take payments on behalf of your business.
- Use your online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at http://intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
- Modern and elegant interface
- Improved navigation for faster payment
- App starts on Take Payment screen
- Option to skip Order Detail and go directly to Payment Options
- Longer item names and descriptions
- Support for more items (1000+)
- Turn on/off tax for individual items
- Automatic detection of card reader (green or grey)
- Longer jack plugs in easily, even on phones with thick cases
- Faster reader setup, with onscreen troubleshooting tips