Available to Investec Online clients, the Investec App brings our private clients’ accounts securely and conveniently onto their tablet and smartphone. View and manage your accounts, make payments, buy and sell shares, all on the go.
The Investec App offers the following services:
• Accounts: A consolidated view of all your Investec Private Banking accounts in the UK and SA
• Banking: Transactional banking services, including making and managing payments
• Insights: Research, Investec News, commentary and analysis by Investec’s thought leaders
• Trading: Buy and sell JSE listed equities (currently available to SA clients only)
• Market Data: View major local and international indices, commodities and currencies as well as insight into the South African equity market (currently available to SA clients only)
• My Personal Portfolio: Updated Personal Portfolio so that clients now see a complete picture of their balance sheet (currently available to SA clients only)
• Income & Spend: This tool helps you to visualise your income and spend and see exactly where your money goes (currently available to SA clients only)
• Buy: Private Bank account holders can now purchase SMS bundles, data and airtime
How to access your account via the Investec App:
You will need to be enrolled in Investec Online.
Use the same Investec ID and password that you use to log in to Investec Online to get started in the App.
The following clients can use the Investec App:
- Private Banking South Africa
- Private Banking UK
- Wealth & Investment South Africa
For help, contact the Client Support Centre on:
SA: 0860 110 161 or +27 11 286 9663
UK: 0845 366 6333 or +44 207 597 4131
• Bug fixes