Do you always wonder how to write iCalendar files attached to event invitation mails to your device calendar?
From your email app or file manager send the iCalendar (e.g. .iCal .ics, .vcs) attachments to Invitation Processor. It imports the information contained in these files and exports them to a selected device calendar.
- works with K-9, Kaiten, Google Mail, HTC and Samsung Stock Mail Apps and others
- define an alarm to get rembered to an upcoming event recognizes duplicate entries
- already supports Androids new Calendar API defined in version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
This is the FREE VERSION with Ads If you like the App, please consider to buy the full version to support us in development.
Fetures of the full version:
- support for recurring events
- support for event updates and cancels
If you encounter problems, please contact us first instead of giving this app a low rating. We are encouraged to solve every problem in our apps. But sometimes sending a crash report and/or leaving a low rating, does not give us enough information about the error. Sending us the problematic .ics file with some information is much better. Thanks!
For more information visit also our site: http://www.ex-frontier.com
Fix problem with Android 2.2 incompatible method String.isEmpty()
Added read permission for storage. This is necessary for files passed by
some mail apps and file explorers like:
- Samsung Apps on Galaxy S4 with Android 4.2.2
- Cloudmagic app