Do you always wonder how to write iCalendar files attached to event invitation mails to your device calendar?
From your email app or file manager send the iCalendar (e.g. .iCal .ics, .vcs) attachments to Invitation Processor. It imports the information contained in these files and exports them to a selected device calendar.
- works with K-9, Kaiten, Google Mail, HTC and Samsung Stock Mail Apps and others
- define an alarm to get rembered to an upcoming event
- recognizes duplicate entries
- already supports Androids new Calendar API defined
in version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
This Pro Version
- is free of ads
- supports recurring events.
- processes attendee and organizer information
- processes event updates and cancels
Please support us in development by choosing this version.
If you encounter problems, please contact me first instead of giving this app a low rating. Thanks!
For more information also visit our site: http://www.ex-frontier.com
Fix problem with Android 2.2 incompatible method String.isEmpty()
Added read permission for storage. This is necessary for files passed by some mail apps and file explorers like:
- Samsung Apps on Galaxy S4 with Android 4.2.2
- Cloudmagic app