iouo helps you keep track of shared expenses between friends and family. It quickly calculates how much each person owes and provides an efficient way to settle.
Here's a real world example of how you might use iouo...
Say you and a few friends go on a trip. Somebody paid for the car rental, another person paid for the hotel, someone else paid for food, etc. You simply enter the expenses and the program will automatically calculate each person's debt and offer a way to settle so everyone is even again.
iouo is also perfect for long term running expenses such as rent, utility bills, food, etc. between roommates for example.
You can add as many events, people, and expenses as you like. It's simple, versatile, and efficient!
Any input and feedback is very welcome. Please email me with your comments/questions/concerns.
- Added localization support for Italian
- Minor bug fix
- Added localization support for Dutch, French, Portugese, and Slovak
- Changed Add/Edit Expense screen to keep keyboard hidden when first opened
- Added localization support for German, Russian, and Spanish
- Added localization for currency
- Fixed minor rounding bug in calculating algorithm
- Changed launcher icon and added higher resolution resources
- Minor UI change on Add Expense screen