iouo helps you keep track of shared expenses between friends and family. It quickly calculates how much each person owes and provides an efficient way to settle.
Here's a real world example of how you might use iouo...
Say you and a few friends go on a trip. Somebody paid for the car rental, another person paid for the hotel, someone else paid for food, etc. You simply enter the expenses and the program will automatically calculate each person's debt and offer a way to settle so everyone is even again.
iouo is also perfect for long term running expenses such as rent, utility bills, food, etc. between roommates for example.
You can add as many events, people, and expenses as you like. It's simple, versatile, and efficient!
Any input and feedback is very welcome. Please email me with your comments/questions/concerns.
- Import & export individual events or entire list
- Show event totals and number of people in the event list
- Automatically suggest payer who owes the most when adding new expense
- Select all beneficiaries by default when adding new expense
- Updated UI design
- Optimization & bug fixes
- Added localization support for Italian
- Minor bug fix
- Added localization support for Dutch, French, Portuguese, and Slovak
- Keep keyboard hidden when opening Add/Edit Expense screen