Comparing to ordinary ipcam surveillance apps, IP CAM Controller supports "Tap to Center" - the camera will center on the position where your finger tap. Furthermore, the unique Android overlay function allows you to view the camera while doing something else (like reading news) at the same time!
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- tilt to move: activate sensor mode (in single view) then camera will move toward the direction you tilt the phone;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family by email;
- 1-way / 2-way audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
- UI improvement for Android 4 and onward
- able to search camera type when editing/adding camera setting
- 2 ways audio support (talk) for Foscam MJPEG series (such as 8908, 8918)
- new camera: MJPG-streamer
- new camera: Level One FCS-4101, TRENDNet 851
- D-Link 930 IR support
- Maygion preset support and HD update because firmware upgrade
- fix a few crashes when initializing camera
- Italian and Japanese language update