Comparing to ordinary ipcam surveillance apps, IP CAM Controller supports "Tap to Center" - the camera will center on the position where your finger tap. Furthermore, the unique Android overlay function allows you to view the camera while doing something else (like reading news) at the same time!
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- tilt to move: activate sensor mode (in single view) then camera will move toward the direction you tilt the phone;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
- new camera: Samsung, HikVision IP Camera, D-Link 5010L
- export all cameras to email (hyper link and file attachment) and import the same afterward
- able to resize overlay window
- support HD for Foscam FI9820W compatible cameras, such as Tenvis IPRobot3 v2014
- adjust the size of preset buttons to be device independent
- change fixed 10 preset buttons to dynamically load when initializing camera
- new camera: Vicon DVR