Please try Lite version of IP Webcam first. Its only limitations are lack of Tasker integration and customizable user interface.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
Bugfixes for FFC handling and camera configuration menu
Ivideon support for global internet streaming (Android 4.1+ required)
Ability to switch to front facing camera on the fly
Ability to store the recorded footage on an SD card
Various bugfixes and improvements