Text editor with a keyboard Touch Screen with charset Unicode IPA phonetic transcriptions ( International Phonetic Association ) .
It contains all the functions of a normal text editor , such as opening and saving files and formatting functions , but also includes the ability to play acoustically phones transcribed using the keypad.
Features in this version:
- Text Editor with reading mode to extend it to full screen .
- Captions or labels for each column and row of the keyboard that explain the arrangement of the phones .
- About 200 phonetic symbols - characters , suprasegmental , Diacritics .
- About 100 phonetic sounds .
- The IPA phonetic symbols have been appropriately ordered in the keyboard.
- Buttons in the center, voice and suprasegmental right, consonants and diacritics left.
-Ability to listen to any phono transcribed by simply activating the audio.
We appreciate the comments and suggestions to improve the
+Added enable/disable software keyboard button on the menu bar.
+Removed a few characters from the keyboard as they are already available in Android's keyboard.