The iPlug is a Wi-Fi power monitor that allows you to have a real-time feedback of power and energy use of any appliance plugged into it.
IMPORTANT - Requires separate hardware available from http://www.aginova.com to operate!
- Monitor in real-time - directly from your smartphone - the power consumption of the appliance connected to the iPlug.
- Easy to configure: either set the iPlug as a soft AP that your smartphone or tablet connects to, or simply connect it to your existing Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- Save power by remotely turning on/off the appliance plugged into the iPlug.
The App allows to visualize the following data:
- Active Power of sensor selected [W]
- Total Active Power of all sensors connected [W]
- Energy 1-hour, 1-day, 1-month [Wh or kWh]
- Energy counter [Wh or kWh]
- Vrms [V]
- Irms [A]
- Frequency [Hz]
- Power Factor (cos phi)