iRecycle is the premiere application for finding local, convenient recycling opportunities when you are on the go or at home. iRecycle provides access to more than 1,500,000 ways to recycle over 350 materials.
FIND LOCAL RECYCLING FAST
iRecycle can tell you how, where and when to recycle just about anything. Using your current location, ZIP code, address or city, get access to vital details for collection points, such as website, phone number, directions, hours of operation and other materials collected.
Share your enthusiasm for recycling by connecting through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email.
“What this application does is present you with an amazingly simple-to-use interface that shows categories of recycling, first of all. This app is so easy to use and so helpful when we want to recycle our wares that it’s almost amazing that it’s free. Thanks to Earth911 though, it certainly is free, and it’s certainly worth a download – grab it!”
- Chris Burns, SlashGear
“iRecycle is sure to be your new go-to consultant for recycling locations and tips.”
- App of the Month, atomicaxis.com
“The iRecycle app provides a great resource for customers who are looking for up-to-date information about recycling and sustainability.” - Ralph Reid, vice president of corporate responsibility for Sprint.
“Earth911 makes their fabulous recycling search feature into an iPhone app with some convenient features.”
- Mother Nature News
“Even when you think you're eco-savvy, sometimes you still find yourself asking, "Can I recycle this? If so...who takes it?" Kinda cool your phone can now answer that for you.”
* optimized for Android devices. Support for many screen resolutions, including tablets
* iRecycle now has a single focus: finding recycling centers
* Vibrant color display to help distinguish categories
* Social sharing of recycling listings is even easier with Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email
* removed unnecessary, sometimes battery draining, background processes