Iridescent Zooper is also available with more widgets!
This is a UCCW Skin which is an outcome of the response that I got from people for my Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Concept. This is my first Android App.
Required to use these widgets:
Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app, get it by searching on Google Play)
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
Features of this skin:
• Minimal and beautiful look
• Displays time, date, weather, battery level
• The Google Search widget
• Notification badges
• Everything that can be customized is customizable: hotspots, colors, etc.
How to install:
Make sure 'Unknown sources' is checked in Settings > Applications (for Android 4.0+ go to: Settings > Security)
1. This UCCW Skin comes with an installer. After downloading UCCW and this skin, open the app (this skin)
2. Click 'Install Skin' button below the icon.
3. When asked to replace the app, click 'OK' and proceed with installation.
4. The skin will be installed and it will replace the installer.
How to place the widget:
1. After installation, place a UCCW Widget on the screen from your list of widgets.
2. A panel with a complete list of all UCCW Widgets will appear.
Note: Skins downloaded from Play Store will be shown only here.
3. Click on the widget you want to place on the screen from this list.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you need anything, any help or any information or you have a suggestion, email me. For updates, follow me on Google+:http://goo.gl/UKXBMY and join my Google+ community: http://goo.gl/fHGbsg
You can find me everywhere on the web at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb
My email is [email protected]
You can contact me through anything possible and I will reply you.
Checkout the latest from me, Material Zooper: http://goo.gl/nnQKJR
Get the Zooper Version of this skin with more widgets: Iridescent Zooper: http://goo.gl/PPwFDA
Recreated with the updated UCCW
Updated with KitKat mic icon