A Remote Control for your Home
Your relationship with your home is a close one. Iris gets you closer with simple wireless home control and monitoring. It's kind of like a conversation — your home can tell you what it's up to and you can tell it what you need.
Iris is your one-stop solution for creating the smart home of your dreams. With the DIY expertise you expect from Lowe's, Iris lets you set up a reliable and easy to operate system customized to your home.
With the Iris app, your phone will now operate as a remote control for your home. You will be able to control all the great features Iris has to offer:
• Self-monitored Home Security
• Remotely control your thermostats
• Control other plugged in and hardwired devices
• Video streaming and playback
• Whole home energy usage
• Choose from 4 home modes — "At home", "Night", "Away", "Vacation" — and control multiple devices at once (alarms, thermostats, locks, lights and other plugged in devices)
Want to see these and all the other great features Iris has to offer before you buy your kit or other Iris compatible products? Simply click the Test Drive button at the bottom of the Sign In screen to interact with the app which is filled with example data.
* This app requires Android 3.2 and above for video streaming and playback.
*** This app requires that you have an Iris™ connected home system & sign up at www.lowes.com/iris
What’s new in 1.9.20:
• Item # 579898; Smart Water Shut-off Valve from LeakSmart by Waxman™
• Item # 567900; Wireless Glass Break Security Sensor
• Item # 155528; ivee Sleek
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
The Smart Water Shut-off Valve, the Wireless Glass Break Security Sensor, and ivee Sleek will require the Iris Smart Hub to work with Iris and will be available in late October/early November. Check Lowes.com/Iris often to find the latest and greatest product availability.