Application for organizing all your infrared remote controls in one place!
This application is intended for "advanced users" who are not afraid of IR-protocols and it aims to support any infrared command for each device by importing infrared devices via XML in various formats. At the moment the formats supported are WinLirc (NEC1 and NECx1), Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC RC6 (only Standard RC6), WinLIRC RC5, PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm) There are more to come! There are a few sample devices ready for usage.
- All Android 4.4 KitKat Devices with IR emitter
- Samsung devices with IR are supported with their proprietary API on Jelly Bean and Icecream Sandwich
- Experimental Support for Medion Lifetab S7852. If you need assistance with this device please contact!
Included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device)
- LG 42W470S, LG AKB72915207, Telesystem 9000, TS 7500HD, TS7800HD, TS6291, TS7000, XBox 360 MCE, DENON AVR1611, AVRX3000, Toshiba 40LV703, Hannspree HSG1116, VUplus Duo2, Beko NR-KK14T61, Yamaha DVD S556, Yamaha RAV16 WA61770, EMTEC N200, Mivar X1, DISH ViP 211k, Microsoft MCE, Microsoft Xbox360, Samsung AA59-00382A, HLT-XX89, Edision RC1 and RC2, Technisat FBPNA35, VIZIO VP322_HD10A, Zehnder BX299, Humax RC536P, Pinnacle PCTV, Twinhan DV, Sky Pace S HD1
If you have a device available for Logitech Harmony Remote Control (Search on their site to see the supported devices) - Then send me an E-Mail request and i will manually read the codes from my Harmony remote and add a preset entry.
- Import WinLIRC and LIRC file
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Volume Up + Down can be mapped to any button
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
Also if you have created an XML file (layout and IR codes) for your device - please sent it and I will add it to the internal database. If you donate or send me xmls for 3 new working devices you will get a key for disabling the ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Added devices (Xbox One and some others), Keeping button pressed will repeatedly perform IR code, minor fixes