This application is intended for users who are not afraid of IR-protocols and it aims to support any infrared command for a device by importing infrared devices via XML in various formats or a preset database containing a subset of devices around. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- All Android 4.4 KitKat Devices with IR emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer. For example LG did not. I'm trying for a workaround but as of now, sorry LG users! You have to use the LG stock app)
- LG G3 (D855, D850, D858, D851) - Samsung devices with IR are supported with their proprietary API on Jelly Bean and Icecream Sandwich
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334.
If your device is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will manually read the codes and add a preset entry or send you an importable file. (If i have time ;-) As said feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc)
- Import WinLIRC, LIRC and irplus XML files
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering LG Service Menu
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
Also if you have created an XML file (layout and IR codes) for your device - please sent it and I will add it to the internal database. If you donate an amount chosen by you or send me Codes for new devices (which aren't in the Lirc-DB obviously) you will get a key for disabling the ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
1.2.0. Added new devices, Some refactoring done to prepare for future improvments to UI, Fixed bugs, Use Action bar for choosing devices