This is an application for using the internal infrared blaster of many modern smartphones - with the long-term aim to support most devices with infrared-remote control and their functions as possible.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- All Android 4.4 (KitKat) + 5.0 (Lollipop) devices with infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer -> SONY and LG (except G3) did not, so I'm sorry you need to use the Stock App)
- LG G3
- Samsung devices with IR are supported with their proprietary API on Jelly Bean and Icecream Sandwich
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334.
If your device is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will manually read the codes and add a preset entry or send you an importable file. (If i have time ;-) As said feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc)
- Import WinLIRC, LIRC and irplus XML files
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering LG Service Menu
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
Also if you have created an XML file (layout and IR codes) for your device - please sent it and I will add it to the internal database. If you donate an amount chosen by you or send me Codes for new devices (which aren't in the Lirc-DB obviously) you will get a key for disabling the ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
1.3.4: Bugfixes and database improved, Added Spanish translation