How about taking all your presentations and e-Learning courses on your Android device wherever you go? It’s easy with iSpring Viewer app! It provides comfortable, smooth playback playback of presentations and courses on your Android device. The app really makes your e-Learning courses mobile as students can download them on their devices and even take them offline when the Internet connection is bad or not available at all. During the Internet breakups, the app still collects all course statistics and sends it to the LMS when the connection is back.
What a user can do with iSpring Viewer:
• Save presentations on the Android device for viewing offline
• Take Tin Can-compliant e-Learning courses offline while keeping all statistics
• View iSpring-generated content fullscreen
• Access all previously viewed presentations from the Library
• Add content item to Favorites with a single tap
Added support of iSpring Suite 8