Istanbul Metro and Tram Map - a simple free and offline map of Istanbul Rail Transit Network Map, very useful for tourists and visitors.
- TCDD Banliyo Trenleri (suburban trains by Turkish State Railways)
- Metro (underground trains)
- Hafif Metro (light rail)
- Cagdas Tramway (modern tramway)
- Metrobus (busway)
- Moda Tramway (tramway loop)
- Nostaljik Tramway (historic tramway)
- Funikuler Kabatas - Taksim (funiculars)
- Teleferik (aerial tramway)
Public transport in Istanbul comprises a bus network, various rail systems, funiculars, and maritime services to serve the more than 13 million inhabitants of the city spread over an area of 5712 km².
- map improvements for some devices