PLEASE NOTE: you need to own an iSuper Helicopter in order to use this application.
If you installed iSuper Heli app before, you must unstall it first from:
Setting -> Applications -> Manage applications -> iSuper Heli, then "Uninstall"
Quick setup steps:
1. go to Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings
Then turn on Bluetooth
2. Scan devices, find "iSuper Helicopter" and pair with it, you will
see "Paired" or "Paired but not connected".
3. Start iSuperHeli application, the app will make connection with the helicopter.
4. Slide left joystick to move heli up/down;
Slide right joystick left/right/forward/backward to change heli's direction.
5. Press "Tilt" button down to control helicopter using internal accelerometer of
6. Please refer to user manual for other detailed instructions.
The iSuper Heli app turns your Android devices into a great remote controller for an iSuper helicopter, which will let you experience the
thrill of flying a helicopter via Android devices!
The control is incredibly intuitive and easy:
2 ways to control the flying (forward, backward, right, left): Either by sliding the joystick with your finger on the right side of the screen,
or by tilting the Android devices. Sliding the airplane mark on the left side of the screen up and down controls the flying height,
it will let the helicopter ascend or descend, take off or land.
The control is very precise; it dares to beat any ordinary physical remote controller.
Record & playback feature: toggle the record button on the top during the flight will memorize the flight route,
then push the play button to play it back, letting the helicopter fly by itself.
For tutorial, please visit www.wirelessinput.com.
For questions, please send email to [email protected]
with your Android device model, software version, etc.
Enjoy your flight!
Bug fixes on Android 4.0