The iSuperCar app turns your Android devices into a great remote controller
for an iSuper car, which will let you experience the thrill of racing cars
via Android devices.
You need to own an iSuper Car in order to use this application.
1. World first Android app which can do proportional speed control of racing cars.
2. Two ways to control the racing (forward, backward, left, right): either by sliding
the joysticks with your finger, or by tilting the Android devices.
3. Autopilot: record & playback functionalities can achieve autopilot, so the car can
automatically run a path itself.
4. The control is very precise, it dares to beat any ordinary physical remote controller.
Quick setup steps:
1. go to Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings
Then turn on Bluetooth
2. Scan devices, find "iSuper Car" and pair with it.
3. Start iSuperCar application, the app will make connection with car.
4. Press left joystick to move car forward/backward;
Slide right joystick to left-right to move the car left/right.
5. Press "Tilt" button down to control car using internal accelerometer of Android devices.
Fix bugs on Android 4.0