The pro version of iSyncr gives you unlimited song and playlist syncing. Sync your iTunes music library with your Android devices.Syncing Features
• iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
• Playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
• Keep your smart playlists up to date
• Sync to internal or external storage, including Lollipop SD cards!
• Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
• Compatible with MTP, unlike other top solutions
• Album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
• Multiple iTunes Libraries
• Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
• Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
• Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
• Sync Android playlists back to your computer
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
• New playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
• Podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
• iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update on Android while playing
• Video play counts sync back to iTunes
Note: Copy protected music or videos are unavailable to sync, but iSyncr will alert you to which songs will not be synced to your device.* iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS 10.5+ required.
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/iSyncr for tutorials, troubleshooting or to contact support.
Want to help with translating to your language?
© 2016 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Enjoying iSyncr? Help us out with a good rating! Having issues? Please email [email protected]
so that we can help.
* Version 5.14
* Fixes race condition which may result in library re-copying
* Fixes broken skip counts
* New ability to require charging for scheduled syncs
* Reverse syncing playlists is now a setting
* Lots of bug fixes
* Version 5.12
** Fixes skip-count issues
** Fixes NPE in WiFi playlists