Type faster and easier with an iPhone keyboard layout, while enjoying the cool features of the Android OS.
Particularly useful for people who are used to an iPhone keyboard.
Gingerbread & Stone layout also available.
If you have a problem, use the support email. We are unable to help you when you just comment in the ratings.
Don't forget to add a review!
If you have a problem, our support is active and works well, try asking us before a negative review.
This is an "Input Method" and must be enabled in the Language & Keyboard Settings. See author's site for instructions.
Note I: Auto-complete dictionary is English only!
Note II: Reports of landscape mode failures on Droid Pro. Test it within 15 minutes and uninstall for a refund.
Note III: If your keys are too small, you can manually adjust them in the settings.
BETA TESTERS: We have enabled beta testers for this keyboard. If you would like to become a beta tester, join our G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106412562703484825925
- iPhone Keyboard layout
- Gingerbread Keyboard layout
- Stone Keyboard (Gingerbread variant) layout
- Multi-Touch support
- Optional: Voice to Text Input (if supported by phone)
- Optional: Always Upper Case keys
- Volume control for key sounds
- Key size adjustment when keys are too small.
- Many other features.
NOTE 1.2.12 should be safe to update to now.
- Fixed corrupt 1.2.11 version that was causing crashes.
- Fixed change notification popup.
- Fixed an unexpected fatal error occurring on a number of phones.
- Updated minimum version to Android 4.0.
- Key popup should now be visible.
- Flurry library updated
- Added support for pointrocket.com
- Dictionary improvements