Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play THREE backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Amazing graphics
- Two different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Control the speed of the chip motion and the dice animation
- Changes in the UI
- Fixes the annoying "Please check your network" message
Fixed the reported bug
Integration with Facebook --> Play iTavli with your FB friends
Minor changes in the UI
Use virtual coins to rent and play a game without ads.
Use virtual coins to bet during an online game
Several reported bugs/issues are fixed