Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play THREE backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use virtual coins to rent and play a game without ads, and bet during an online game
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Play game over the Bluetooth device
- Integration with Facebook, play any of the three games against your FB friends
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Amazing graphics
- Two different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Control the speed of the chip motion and the dice animation
Add screen indicator
Participate in a World Tournament and win an iPhone 6 or a Nexus 6 device.
Important changes in the UI
-Four methods to get coins:
1) Invite a Facebook friend and play a game against him/her
2) Post on your Facebook account when you win an online game
3) Purchase coins
4) Earn virtual coins by either Promoting the application or Playing an online game
-Use virtual coins to rent, play a game without ads, and bet (online game only)