***Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,550 activities, iTooch 3rd Grade Science is a fun way of practicing and learning Science for third graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 5,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 3 themes: Physical science, Life Science, Earth systems science
✓ 51 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,559 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 406 original pictures
➡ iTooch 3rd Grade Science is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 3.
Discover our other apps iTooch 3rd Grade Math and iTooch 3rd Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
- UI improvements
- Bug fix: the "done" button allowing you to submit an answer is now... always working!
If you like this app, please rate it and leave us a comment on the store, or drop us a note at [email protected]
! Your feedback help us to make our apps even better!