With more than 2,066 activities, iTooch 6th Health is a fun way of practicing and learning Health for sixth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for middle school.
Used by more than 5,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Nutrition, Medical Musts, Safety, Growth and Development, Physical Activity & Sports, Safety
✓ 50 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,535 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
➡ iTooch 6th Grade Health is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 6.
Discover our other apps iTooch 6th Grade Language Arts and iTooch 6th Grade Math on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
***Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
- UI improvements
- Bug fix: the "done" button allowing you to submit an answer is now... always working!
If you like this app, please rate it and leave us a comment on the store, or drop us a note at [email protected]
! Your feedback help us to make our apps even better!