A musical book based on the popular children’s song. Follow the spider up the water spout, down with the rain, and watch the sun dry up all the rain! Ages 2-5
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
- Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, MSNBC, Wired
Itsy Bitsy Spider by Duck Duck Moose is a musical book based on the popular song, with fully interactive, original illustrations. Follow the spider through the captivating, inter-connected scenes as he goes up the water spout, comes down with the rain, and watches the sun dry up all the rain.
Delight your children and encourage them to touch and explore everything in the 100% interactive illustrations.
- Poke the spider to go to the next screen
- Make rain come down from the clouds
- Splash in puddles with a little girl in rain boots
- Help a caterpillar become a beautiful butterfly
- Play peek-a-boo with a frog
- And, much more!
Teach your children about the environment, nature and animals. Poke the friendly Fly in every scene, and she will answer 15 fascinating questions like:
- Where does rain come from?
- What makes a rainbow?
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What makes a plant grow?
Engage your children in a variety of learning activities.
- Count from 1 to 10 as a squirrel builds his house
- Find hidden eggs on a scavenger hunt
- Make music with musical eggs that play 12 notes
- Stack hats on the spider’s head
- Listen to classical music with violin and cello
- Record your own singing!
Category: Nursery Rhymes
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at [email protected]
Bug fixes and graphic updates.