This application is a mobile client for Ivideon — leading cloud video surveillance service.
Buy Ivideon Powered camera or connect your existing cameras in less than 5 minutes.
• Watch live streaming video any time — and get smart notifications of any movement or noise at your place.
• Monitor your home, office location, warehouse or shop. Watch your records from cloud storage. Be aware of everything in your business!
• Be sure that your children are safe while you’re away from home. Receive smart push notification of any motion or sound detected so you have no need to constantly monitor a screen.
• Amuse yourself watching what your pet’s daily routine is really like when you’re not home — right from your smartphone. And, yes, you can talk to your pets — and they can talk to you, too if you are using Ivideon Powered camera.
• Store your recordings into the Ivideon cloud. Your footage remains always-accessible in the Ivideon Cloud for up to 30 days. View archived video anytime, anywhere — either streamed over the web or you can download it in AVI format for offline viewing at any time.
It is easy to use it for remote surveillance. It allows you to gain access to your surveillance cameras over the Internet. It's an IP camera viewer, webcam viewer and video monitoring system in one hand. Monitor your home or office online wherever you are.
Most existing video surveillance solutions require at least some degree of expert knowledge and experience to set up. We, on the other hand, try to make Ivideon as user-friendly as possible. No special knowledge is required, you don't need to know anything about hardware and networking technicalities.
Quick access to live video feeds and video archive, audio recording, motion detection, all the features you would expect from an expensive professional video surveillance system — you name it, it's there.
With Ivideon you will be able to build your own video surveillance system in less than 10 minutes — and see what is happening in your office or at home over the Internet. A cloud camera with Ivideon Support (IvideonCam), webcam or IP camera (ipcam), an account at ivideon.com — and you're set.
Ivideon lets you keep cameras records in cloud storage and access your live video feeds and surveillance footage using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X desktop applications, mobile clients for Android, iPhone, iPod and iPad — or just a web browser.
It's not just an ordinary video monitoring app. It's a powerful video surveillance and security solution you are able to use anywhere.
Other Ivideon features include (but are not limited to):
— Professional video monitoring;
— Keep records in cloud storage;
— Keep records in local video storage;
— Export video into AVI or take snapshot;
— Mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps;
— Share access to your cameras with your employees or friends;
— Embed live video feed from your camera into your blog or website;
— Utilize motion detection to record events instead of empty rooms;
— Baby or nanny remote monitor;
— Easy ipcam connection using rtsp and mjpeg protocol or CCTV and DVR connection;
— Panasonic, Foscam, Airbeam, Axis, D-Link, Hikvision, Dahua, Microdigital, Foscam, Easy-N, Acti, Edimax, TP-Link,Trendnet, Sony, Apexis, Logitech and many other cameras are supported;
— Fast playback, search, and export to video clip;
— Support cameras with presets, PTZ and patrol options;
— Export video sequence remotely;
— Do lots of other things no other video surveillance system can give you.
If you are looking for spy cam, streaming, video monitor, pet monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, ipcam, mydlink or webcam Ivideon helps you to get all these features.
• Optimized QR code for easier scanning when adding a camera
• Public cameras video playback support
• Timeline auto-update. Records are updated once a minute for today.
• Continuous playback. Now you shouldn't wait for each record to load, recorded video is playing back as a continuous stream.
• Timeline and calendar caching. Records are saved in your phone's memory, so you don't need to wait loading from server, if you already opened this day (or month) previously.