Ivideon is a next-generation cloud video surveillance service. We help you keep an eye on things while you're away, notify you about important events and save them in our secure cloud.
Need several cameras to monitor your home? Your business requires hundreds or thousands of cameras in different cities and even in different countries? Then Ivideon is the very thing you want!
We already have more than 1 000 000 users. Every day we help them to:
• watch live video feeds from their surveillance cameras — with sound, in high quality, on any devices, including Android smartphones and tablets;
• record and store video archive locally and in our cloud, guaranteeing reliability and safety;
• analyze videos and get push and email notifications about suspicious motion and sound;
• easily access recorded video;
• watch video feeds in high quality even on slow connection (including 3G!);
• easily add any number of cameras;
• manage camera access and share it with other users;
• transmit and store data safely thanks to high-scale protection;
• make cameras public, embed live video into your website or blog — or share a link on Facebook, Twitter, VK and other social networks.
And by the way, we are the best in all these things!
Most existing video surveillance systems are very expensive and complicated to install. Our team made sure that Ivideon is both simple and accessible while providing all the necessary functions of a modern professional video surveillance system.
How to connect video surveillance cameras?
The easiest way to to connect to Ivideon is to use a camera with built-in Ivideon support. Such cameras work with Ivideon cloud directly, without computer. Among these cameras are iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision and many others which have a "Powered by Ivideon" label on their boxes. You can get one from our partners or in Ivideon online store.
If you have video surveillance cameras which don’t natively support Ivideon, it doesn’t matter! You just need a computer, a free app called Ivideon Server (which you can download from our website) and about 5 minutes to set it all up. It’s really easy!
Ivideon was tested with great many cameras, including D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and others.
Try Ivideon smart video surveillance right now!
• Fixed crash on some Wiko phones and some other devices
• Fixed video playback on the event screen
• Some other bugfixes