Ivideon is a new-generation cloud-based video surveillance service providing access and reliability without complexity to individuals and businesses.
Ivideon tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor your home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 1,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video cameras online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• recieve automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• configure camera access rights and make access available to others
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Most big-brand cameras like Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Philips, iLuv and Oco love Ivideon right out of the box.
But almost any camera can be configured to work with Ivideon using our simple online walkthroughs. In five minutes you’re good to go.
Try Ivideon now free.
• Ability to turn off push and email notifications separately (see camera settings)
• Some improvements for cameras on/off UI