iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 2.3.3 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
1. Support SADP online search, device adding, device network info edit and device activation.
2. Support XMPP push, and devices in China now support alarm push.
3. Support image quality switch (between clear and fluent) for ezviz devices.
4. Improve the two-way audio performance, and echo is decreased.
5. Automatically turn off the audio of the video when two-way audio is enabled.
6. Fix the issue of inconformity between the time of the recorded file and actual time.
7. Support Vietnamese.