The free iWile clock App provides a simple way of playing audio programs like meditations, hypnosis, relaxing music, nature sounds and language courses in conjunction with an alarm clock.
* iWile helps you to better fall asleep and to wake up gently
* Audio programs from notable musicians and coaches including trainers psychologists and therapists
* Many audio programs available as In-App purchase for major areas of life including well-being, success, partnership and even strengthening your personality. The portfolio is continuously extended with new audio programs.
* Dedicated category with free audios and samples to download
* No cell phone radiation and annoying calls when flight mode is active
Great features already available in the free version of the App!
* Three main functions with just one click directly selectable on the start screen
- Classical alarm clock
- Play: Play an audio program without an alarm clock
- Smiley: Play an audio program with an alarm clock
* Selection of inspiring background images and alarm tones
* User-friendly design with context sensitive display in portrait and landscape format
* Detailed information on coaches and musicians and their audio programs on iWile
Try it out and change your life for the better!
With the Pro version, which you can buy through an In-App purchase, you receive the following additional functions:
* Darkened night screen with time display and flashlight (if supported by the device)
* Select content from your own collection like audios, background images and alarm tones
* Optional alarm tone at the end of an audio program
* Wake up with an audio program but without alarm at the wake-up time (by long-press on Smiley)
- New Picker for MP3-Audio, Alarm-tone and Background Image from own collection (Pro-Version). For example, own MP3-Audio can now be sorted on artist, title and album.
NOTE: If you have an iWile App-Version 1.6 or older, please delete it first before you install the current one. You can redownload already purchased content free of charge from the shop. In the shop go to "My Account" and then "Purchased items".