iWnn IME with emoji for SC-04D is a Japanese IME which support emoji input on Galaxy Nexus.
The IME has standard Japanese IME funcsions and also has features as follows.
- Emoji input (emoji prediction & emoji list)
- Mushroom function(*)
(*) Mushroom applications can be invoke by long-tapping [記号] key.
1. Run Settings app and select [Language & input].
2. Check [iWnn IME with emoji for SC-04D] in "KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS".
3. Select [Default] in "KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS".
4. Check [Japanese (iWnn IME with emoji for SC-04D)].
Then the default IME will be changed.
- Galaxy Nexus SC-04D (Android 4.0)
* This IME does NOT work except on Galaxy Nexus SC-04D.
* Emoji can be input to text fields emoji enabled.
* We are confirming the issue of unintended string conversion when text is entered on Android's default browser.
1. Entering 「ら」and selecting 「来週」from the prediction candidates.
2. After the candidate is selected and the search button is pressed, the candidate changes to「ら週」on the textbox.
Based on this behavior, we reproduced the issue on the other input systems in the default browser.
We also found out that it does not appear in other non-default browsers.
So we consider it to be a problem with the default browser.
To avoid this issue, for example, please take the following measures:
- Select standard conversion candidates without selection of prediction candidates
- Use other browsers except the default one
* This does not always guarantees the proper operation on all browser applications
Please read the license agreement before using this software.
The license agreement can be shown by tapping [License agreement] in the IME setting menu.
* iWnn and Wnn are trademarks of OMRON Corporation.
- Fixed the problem with conversion on Android 4.2.2.
- Supports Android 4.2.2.
- Fixed the problem with English predction.
- Changed the format of image files to PNG files.