The user starts by recognizing only two letters, M and K, at high speed (at least 20WPM) on a 5 minutes session.
When she or he will be able to write down on paper at least 90% of the sequence, she or he will add another letter of the Koch sequence. Then the application will run with three letters and so on.
I love using this application on my smartphone because I can exercise at any time and anywhere.
NOTE ON GARBLED AUDIO - Garbled audio has been fixed: starting from Android 4.1, 8-bit audio support has been broken; 16-bit audio still works.
73 de IZ2UUF
- Fixed bug: reprinted welcome screen when device was rotated/locked.
- Added speech support
- New "koch word" exercise.
- Added user defined hard letters.
- Added auto-hard letters.
- Made moveable to SD-card
- When a file is loaded, its name is printed on the main screen
- Fixed bug: the number of letters used to compose a word were one more than the value selected in "Word length".
- Speed now goes up to 100 wpm
- Added a WPM quick bar on the main screen.