IZI.travel fills the world around you with stories, no matter where you are. An ordinary walk turns into a fascinating journey when all of the information is at your fingertips. Amaze your friends with your knowledge of your own city.
• Free yourself with automatic searching of stories about the buildings and places around you
• Share awesome stories and unusual facts with your friends
• Test your knowledge with quizzes
• Reduce the cost of roaming
An interesting story:
In every corner of the world, there is a meeting place for lovers or friends. In Geneva it is the square of Place du Bourg-de-Four.
Surrounded by old houses once inhabited by displaced reformers, driven from their countries in the 16th century, the area appears particularly colorful.
Bourg-de-Four was the center of the Old City, ever since the time of the Roman Caesars. At that time, it hosted a busy cattle market.
When coaches arrived, in the 18th century, it provided parking for them in the central square. Slightly later, a charming fountain was built, which pleases people to this day!
This is the Geneva’s oldest square, the heart of the old town. International people and locals gather on the terraces and in the restaurant on the square.
* "Explore" - list integrated with map;
* Scale was added to the map view;
* Bug fixes.